Clergy & Laity Health
- Healing Place Ministries - Healing Place Ministries is a ministry established in 2006 by Rev. David and Rev. Edna Morgan to support elderly victims of crime. The ministry expanded into Pulaski County in 2009. The ministry has offices in Pine Bluff and Little Rock.
- Holy Healthy UMC - an Arkansas Conference health initiative for clergy and laity and their families.
- Parish Nurses in the local church
- Clergy Counseling Network - the Arkansas Conference has partnered with the Laurence E. Schmidt Center to provide counseling services from qualified mental health professionals in Arkansas to United Methodist clergy (elders, deacons, local pastors, association and provisional members) and their families. Click here for more info
- Methodist Healthcare Center for Excellence in Faith and Health